Renewable energy is energy that has been derived from earth’s natural resources that are not finite or exhaustible, such as wind and sunlight. Renewable energy is an alternative to the traditional energy that relies on fossil fuels, and it tends to be much less harmful to the environment.
Our Intergro Energy division offers various power and lithium battery backup solutions for whatever your requirements are, whether it be home or office we have a solution that integrates seamlessly into your setup.
Our solar panels are made up of photovoltaic cells and are only of the highest quality. Photovoltaic cells convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity.
Invertors take the direct current (DC) generated by the solar panels and convert it into alternating current (AC) which is what your day to day appliances use.
Battery Backups store any unused alternating current for future use, like during the night once your solar panels are not producing any direct current anymore.
Our Inverters Main Features
• Real MPPT charge controller built in, 15% – 20% higher efficiency than PWM charge controllers, making the most of the available sun.
• Pure sine wave, high frequency technology, wall mounted design, light weight and easy to operate.
• Selectable input voltage range for home and appliances and personal computers.
• Selectable charging current based on applications
• Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD settings
• Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for 5KVA
• Auto restart while AC is recovering, auto charge and switch, unattended operation.
• Smart battery charger and management for optimized battery performance
• Highly efficient DC-To-AC conversion minimizing energy loss and self consumption.
• All around protection functions: Overload / short circuit protection / high voltage / low battery voltage / high temperature.
Latest News Articles
Chinese researchers have successfully tested a full-system model of technology that could one day wirelessly transmit solar power from outer space to Earth. A model power station at Xidian University in Shaanxi province captures sunlight high above the ground and...
Sunny conditions typically indicate fewer clouds in the sky, and thus less blockage between the sun and your panels. However, clouds can have a magnifying effect on sunlight thanks to their reflective properties. In some cases, this can improve the performance of your...
Solar power use is on the rise world wide. According to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), in the US people installed a new solar energy system every 75 seconds in 2020. Currently, 18.6 million homes use solar power — about 3% of the country’s total...
In short, Solar Batteries store power, either solar power produced from your solar panels or grid-supplied power so that you have electricity supply when it is nighttime or when the grid fails. However, solar batteries do not work on their own. They need other...
Moving Electrons Photons from sunlight cause free electrons to move through a circuit by forcing the electrons from their bonds in the N-Type layer to fill voids in the P-Type layer, generating electricity. To learn more about the inner workings of solar panels, watch...
Solar power is the use of the sun’s energy by employing photovoltaic cells in solar panels and transparent photovoltaic glass to generate electricity. A photovoltaic cell (PV cell) is a specialised semiconductor diode that converts visible light into direct current...