It is important for businesses of every size to keep important data inside and threats outside. All businesses acknowledge this basic security concern by placing locks on the door and giving keys to employees that need to access these locks. But keying and rekeying your business each time an employee leaves or a key is lost or stolen can be costly and
– Is a lost/stolen key an immediate security threat to your business?
– Do different employees need different access privileges?
– Would it be beneficial to restrict or allow access based on time
– Do I need a record of when someone enters or leaves a door?
– Could my employees and clients be more secure?